My husband and I purchased 2 Twin EL Cloud Mattress/Twin Extra long and 2 TXL Ergo Adjustable Base/Twin Extra Long on 5/28/12.Since it was over Memorial Day, wasn't sure when the order would be sent in - promised delivery 5/9/12.

The Cloud Mattress was not in stock and needed to be ordered - on May 8 we received a phone call that the mattress did not arrive - would reorder and be delivered on 5/16/12. Received phone call today - 5/15/12 - no mattress - ordering system changed ???? Anyway, supposedly they are to receive it Tues 5/12 with delivery on 5/13 - but if it doesn't come in might be Fri, Sat, or Sun. This is totally unacceptable.

After spending $5325.41 and 3 weeks and no bed - we are not happy. Would prefer to get our money back and go across town where they have the bed in stock and be sure of the delivery tomorrow. Right now I cannot refer anyone to our Mattress World here in Columbus Indiana.

I have requested to get a refund and am waiting on a phone call.Do not have a good feeling about the company at this point.

Review about: Mattress World Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Mattress World?

Comments